Trade Ally Network
Trade Allies are technical partners who are closely familiar with the C&I Energy Savings Program’s guidelines and are integral to the program. Trade Allies are responsible for assisting customers in meeting their energy savings goal and advising new customers of the incentives available to them through the program. As a Trade Ally, you receive the following benefits:
Join the Trade Ally Network
Maintaining your Trade Ally Profile
- Listed as a resource to our commercial customers on the website
- Education and on-going updates on the program
- Enhanced knowledge to assist your customers in taking advantage of the available incentives that allow them to increase energy savings while decreasing their costs and carbon footprint.
- Only program approved trade allies can participate in the Small Business Program, Multi-Dwelling Program and full retrocommissioning.
Join the Trade Ally Network
Thank you for your interest in participating as an approved Trade Ally in the Pepco and Delmarva Power C&I Energy Savings Program. Please thoroughly review the four documents below.
Trade Ally Application Steps:
Sample Certificate of Insurance
If you are interested in becoming an approved participating Trade Ally and you have additional questions, contact the Program Office. Call 1-866-353-5799 or email DelmarvaEnergyEfficiency@LMBPS.com.
- Attend the Program Orientation Webinar. Register for the webinar using the exact business name submitted on the Trade Ally Application. Trade Ally applicants and subcontractors must attend the entire session.
- Submit a complete application package. We will not process your package unless all information is included. (Subcontractor form is only required if you plan to use subcontractors.) Tips:
- Fill out the application electronically.
- Assemble all requested supporting documents. Send PDF files.
- Email the application and supporting documents to the email address in the application. Please keep attachments to 10MB or less and send multiple emails if necessary.
- Email subject line should be: “your company name” Trade Ally Application 1 of 1 (or 1 of 2, 2 of 2, etc.). Example: Double E’s Electric Co Trade Ally Application 1 of 3
- Ensure your references will respond to our phone calls or emails.
- The Program will contact you via email within two weeks of submittal to request additional information (if needed) or provide Conditional Approval.
- Conditional Approval allows for 10 project applications (and QECs if applicable) to be submitted. Once the first 10 project applications have been pre-approved, the Trade Ally will be eligible for Final Approval.
- The Trade Ally will be notified of final approval via email once the final review process is complete.
- Subcontractor forms will be reviewed and approval notification sent to the Trade Ally applicant via email within two weeks of receipt.
Trade Ally Network Profile
It’s important to keep your profile current in the searchable Trade Ally Network
. Please use the Trade Ally Profile Form
to update your company’s information. We will confirm the change with the primary POC prior to updating your company’s profile.
Check back often for a list of program updates.
Back to top
These programs support EmPOWER Maryland administered by the Maryland Energy Administration