Small Business Program
The Delmarva Power C&I Energy Savings Program is offering enhanced cash incentives to businesses, non-profits, faith-based, and government customers that have a monthly demand of 60 KW or less over a twelve month period. Multifamily properties should apply for incentives offered through the Multifamily Program
Find how the Small Business Program is helping Delmarva Power customers like Benjamin’s Wear it Again. Watch the video below to learn more.
Quick Energy Check-Up
Small Business Program Eligibility
- Quick Energy Check-Up identifies energy-savings opportunities
- The assessment is performed at the customer’s convenience at no charge
- Approved Small Business Program trade ally will install up to $250 of recommended low cost measures
- Cash incentives that can greatly reduce the financial burden of installing new equipment
- Many incentives cover up to 80% of the program-estimated installed cost
- Experienced Trade Ally Network can perform the work, allowing you time to focus on other priorities
In order to be eligible to receive the Small Business Program incentives, customers will need to:
- Have no monthly demand over 60 KW over the last twelve months. This information can be found on your Delmarva Power utility bills
- Take advantage of the Quick Energy Check-Up offered at no charge
- Implement a minimum of three low cost/no cost measure(s) identified in the Quick Energy Check-Up. The Small Business Program Trade Ally will install up to $250.00 of low cost measures at no charge.
- The approved service provider (from the Trade Ally Network) must complete the project within the timelines outlined in the application workbook.
QUICK ENERGY CHECK-UP
The Program provides all qualified small business customers a Quick Energy Check-Up.
The Quick Energy Check-Up, conducted by program-trained trade allies provides action lists of no-cost/low-cost measure recommendations as well as capital projects that will receive program incentives. Once a minimum of three low cost/no cost measures are completed, the customer is eligible for the enhanced incentives.
No Cost Measures as defined by the Program are measures which by virtue of their cost and associated payback are not eligible for an incentive. The Program will pay a Small Business Program Trade Ally up to $250 to install low cost measures that have been identified in the Quick Energy Check-Up Report. Typical measures which fit into this category have little or no capital cost for labor and materials. One common example is routinely changing an air filter for an HVAC unit.
The program is not accepting applications at this time. Review the most current Program Update
for additional details.
If you have questions, call or email our customer service office, below, and a program representative will be able to assist you.
C&I Energy Savings customer service: 1-866-353-5799
Does your HVAC equipment need a tune-up? Take advantage of the cash incentives available for a HVAC Tune-up today! Check out the HVAC Tune-up
page to learn more.
These programs support EmPOWER Maryland administered by the Maryland Energy Administration